Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
We understand that our long-term sustainability and value creation will be driven by an integrated approach of our commercial objectives in alignment to our Environmental impact.
Health, Safety & Environment
We provide and maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment, operating conditions, equipment, and systems of work to protect all our employees, contractors, and other people who may be affected by our activities as well as the integrity of our assets. We are also committed to proactive deployments to ensure that the environment is protected from possibly harmful impacts resulting from our operations.
We understand the industry we work in and that robust safety standards are critical and non-negotiable. With GOAL ZERO+ , there is a constant focus on safety in all aspects of our operations. All parties involved in our operations are to constantly drive for full compliance with all safety standards, protocols, and controls.
GOAL ZERO+ Objectives
- Deepen understanding of FIRST E&P’s safe and sustainable delivery approaches
- Build/improve trust and commitment through authentic leadership visibility
- Grow/improve skills and ultimately safe behaviours
- Embed the culture of active observation and intervention to prevent harm and/or loss
- Sustain zero COVID-19 disruption to our projects and operations and
- Prevent complacency which is usually a prelude to catastrophic events.
Safety excellence is achieved through a combination of behaviours and deliberate actions.
Safety remains an integral part of our operations and we remain committed and invested in driving and delivering Goal Zero+ .
You may also be interested in
Our focus is to ensure we provide significant and viable contributions to energy needs and security locally and globally.
The Abigail-Joseph FPSO is a self-propelled, converted Suezmax trading tanker with 11 cargo storage tanks, 2 slop tanks and 6 dedicated water ballast tanks.